Frequently Asked questions
Playing our competitions is simple!
- First create an account by clicking here,
- Then once logged into your account navigate to the competition you wish to enter,
- Select your numbers or use our random number picker, answer the question and proceed to checkout.
If the competition is not full, the timer will add some time in order for all the tickets to sell on the competition. This will happen a maximum of 3 times then if the competition is still not sold out a cash alternative will be awarded instead. Please refer our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
We use our complete random number picker (Google Random Number generator) in order to pick our competition winner. These draws can be watched live from our Facebook page. Please refer out Terms & Conditions page for more information.
Our standard maximum entries per user is set to 50 for any one competition, however some competitions may be even more or less limited. Please check the specific competition stats to view the maximum ticket amount for that specific competition.
- We think we’ve got some great prizes. Whether you fancy getting behind the wheel of a brand new sports car, donning the latest technology or embarking on a completely new experience, we’ve got it all on our Competitions, which refresh every week.
- We have fantastic odds. Most online raffling websites charge crazy mark-ups on the real value of their prizes; we’ve seen cars being sold at 5x cost, electronics being flogged at 10x their retail value and all manner of uninspiring prizes being listed at unbelievable margins. These high mark-ups translate to more tickets, and more profit for the website operator, at the expense of the customer. With Lucky4U UK Limited, we take a totally different approach. We keep the number of entries low relative to the cost of the prize, and keep ticket prices low too, meaning that you get a truly fair experience, and ultimately a great chance of winning!
- We’re totally transparent. We always state the number of tickets available for each Competition (unless it’s a charity Competition, where we want to raise as much money for the charity as possible), and so you will always be able to know exactly what your chances are of winning right from the outset.
- We will always keep ticket prices low. With Lucky4U UK Limited.
Anyone who’s at least 18 years of age and a UK resident can play our Competitions!
You can either enter online through our website or our app, or by submitting a free postal entry. Please see ‘How do I enter a Competition by post?’ for more information.
Our Free postal entry is open to any UK resident aged 18 years or over. You should send us an unenclosed handwritten postcard via the post with your personal information so we can identify you stating: Which competition you would like to take part in, along with your details.
All the free entry postcards should meet the following criteria to enter the competition.
Entrants MUST have an active account on our website when the free entries are processed, and all the details on the postcard should match the account on the website.
- Exactly the same title/name as on our competition page
- The correct answer to the skill-based questions displayed in that particular competition
- Full Name (It should be identical to the one on your account on our website)
- Date of Birth (It should be identical to the one on your account on our website)
- Postal Address
- Email (It should be identical to the one on your account on our website)
- Contact Phone Number
Please send postal entries on a postcard with a first-class stamp to: Lucky4U UK Limited, Middlesbrough, England, TS5 8QD.
All postcards should receive us by 12 hours before the competition ends.
A postcard is valid only per one entry. Once the postcard is received and meets all the criteria above, we will assign a ticket for you under your account. You should send postcards separately if you wish to enter more competitions or get more tickets (subject to maximum entries per user).
Any entries that fail to follow the criteria mentioned above will be voided as per any paid entry received.
You will receive an email confirming we have accepted your postal entry. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folders as some email providers may redirect our emails.
You must be a member (register on our website) to play our Competitions. The sign-up process takes less than a minute!
Our Competitions run for a fixed number of days, and the duration of each Competition is specified on our website.
If there’s no reserve set in the Competition description (which there almost always won’t be!), then we will always give the prize away, no matter how many tickets are sold.
All entries are final and you will not be able to withdraw from a Competition after you have entered.
Unless stated differently on a Competition description; The draw for each Competition will take place within 48 hours of the time at which the Competition ends OR after all tickets sell out!
You will receive an e-mail or a call congratulating you! You will also be able to see your name printed on the website winner page as a winner, and if you managed to miss all the announcements, you’ll also likely be put up on social media as a winner. It is super important that you keep your email and telephone details up to date – if we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a Competition ending, we reserve the right to re-run the draw and pick a new winner.
You can see your order history and purchased tickets under My Account section on the website.
We obtain all of our prizes from carefully selected providers, and work closely with reputable firms to make sure that all of our prizes are exactly as described in each Competition.
If there is any problem whatsoever with the prize, from its delivery to the quality of the prize itself, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We will do our very best to solve the situation right away!
We will either hand-deliver the prize or use courier delivery service to deliver all our prizes. Should the prize be too large or valuable to send by mail, we will arrange for it to be delivered personally.
You will receive the prize that is specified in each Competition, and normally there will be no cash alternative available. On occasion, we might offer you cash, and this is entirely at our own discretion.
Although winning a site credit prize is possible, it cannot be converted into cash. Instead, the site credits will be deposited into your wallet and can be utilised for purchasing tickets.
Absolutely! We would love to hear any prize suggestions you might have – Visit our contact us page button and send us a message.
If we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a Competition ending and the prize is not claimed within this time, then we reserve the right to re-run the draw and pick a new winner.
Lucky4U UK Limited could not, does not, and will never have any access or control over the outcome of the draw. The entire draw process is performed externally by random number picker.
We are a good-natured company and will never ask anyone to participate in any unreasonable publicity requests. You are absolutely entitled not to participate in anything that you are not comfortable with – the only things we always need are a winner photo, and permission to place this photo on our website.
No need to worry! If you have lost or forgotten your password, just go to the ‘sign in’ page and then click ‘reset password / forgot my password’. If you’ve forgotten the email associated with your account, then please do get in contact with us and we will locate and verify your account.
You can close your account at any time by accessing the ‘member area’ and then clicking the ‘close account’ button at the bottom of the page or get in touch with us.
You can pay by debit or credit card on our website if you have Google and Apple pay active you will be able to use google or apple pay, using our payment provider’s secure checkout system. Please be aware that some banks place charges on credit cards when you participate in gambling transactions, and, at times, Lucky4U UK Limited gets classified as a gambling transaction by certain banks.
If you receive a message indicating that we were unable to accept your payment, please do double check your details and try again. If you’re still having trouble paying, please get in contact with us.
Feel free to contact us via our contact us page.